Before buying a house, doubts and concerns can invade and confuse us. The situation that can lead you to overlook some points and details that you should assess before making the decision to make a heritage.
Here are some key questions you should ask your real estate agent before choosing a house. The idea is to collect all the possible information to buy the house that better fits our needs
– Define the price you want to spend buying a house: this is the first step you must take before buying a flat. Ideally, the money you allocate to the purchase of your home revolves around 35% of your monthly income. Add to that the savings you have.
– Ask your real estate agent about the constructive characteristics of the house, the type of finishes on the floors and walls, the additional furniture that could be offered as an integral kitchen or closet.
– Ask your real estate agent what is the total price of the home with the features that they offer, as well as the payment terms?
– Decide the location where you want your new home to be located: If you want it to be central, close to public transport, hospitals, schools or your work.
– How does humidity affect the structure of the new home? Moisture not only affects the walls of the house but in the long run can weaken the entire structure of the building.